Online scheduling and patient information
Karen wants to know...
- The Next Step Physical Therapy is now using an online scheduling and patient information platform called WebPT. If you are a new or returning patient of Karen's who has not completed a Patient Profile on WebPT, please take a minute to complete one so you can begin taking your next step to a healthier and more active life.
You can fill out your patient profile today by clicking here , or follow the link below:
- Are you frustrated by nagging aches and pains that just won't go away?
- Do you often struggle with leg pain that keeps you from going the extra mile?
- Do you wish you could just eliminate the pain or discomfort you feel everyday?
- Are there problems you have not talked to your doctor about because you thought it was the normal part of aging?
If you are like most people, you have a little nagging pain in your shoulder, knee, hip, or back that just won't go away. Or you thought by resting it for a few weeks, it would get better. In the meantime, you are not running, biking, gardening, or getting the home project completed....and you are getting antsy.
We have all been there.
While rest can be very appropriate, it is not solving the problem. The aches and pains can and will come back.
In this day and age of busy schedules and rising health care costs, we often neglect to take care of ourselves until we cannot stand the discomfort any longer. It does not have to be that way.
We help people live healthy and active lives.
Our holistic approach makes the most impact by treating patients one on one, with hour long appointments. Our patients receive custom solutions that best fit their goals, needs and lifestyle. My clients love the fact I use an integrated approach and feel the changes are more lasting.
Our clients are energetic people of all ages who find that an injury/condition slows down their lifestyle.
Although we treat men and women of all ages and activity levels, we have a growing specialty in treating women. Our physical therapy practice is a place where women can go to get help on women related issues, find support, get better, and go on to live vivacious lives.
Welcome to the Practice!
Call Today for An Appointment: 206.283.1030